PDA

View Full Version : Tingling left index finger?

tan235
05-09-23, 21:49
Has anyone had this? I've never had it and I get a lot of things. I'm down a bit of an ALS rabbit hole guys.
I've had twitching all over for a month and now I've got this weird tingling in my index finger, It comes on and then goes away - I've had buzzing in my feet, cramps, twitching, and now this tingling, it's like pins and needles but without the numbness... has anyone else had it?
I'm too scared to go to the Dr again - :( HELP!

tan235
05-09-23, 23:02
Anyone? x

Kitkat99
05-09-23, 23:25
My left index finger twitches (like jerks back and forth) has done for years and it’s been slightly tingling recently and probably before but I forgot about it. I always assumed it’s just a messed up nerve on that hand or maybe connected to my neck and poor posture.

NGC253
06-09-23, 01:47
Thank you! Yes I’m hoping that too - I just feel like my left arm is heavy and tired

Kitkat99
06-09-23, 11:23
Thank you! Yes I’m hoping that too - I just feel like my left arm is heavy and tired

You are probably self consciously tensing it up from thinking about it all the time and making it feel like that.

NGC253
07-09-23, 00:58
I think this is exactly what I"m doing - thank you!
The weird vibration has gone ... but the twitches are still there but I get them all the time!

Kitkat99
07-09-23, 17:37
My dad says if he sits around all day when he gets to bed his legs twitch like mad and he has to go for a walk to stop it. It’s just pent up energy in your case probably from being anxious.