PDA

View Full Version : Tingling in Both Pinkies

Elfking
10-09-23, 20:55
Hello!

I'm a regular hypochondriac however in recent months I've been doing well. I noticed a few days ago that I hadn't been panicking about anything health related (which usually just means worrying about other things like money instead :laugh:) but just last night, as I was lying in bed looking at my phone before going to sleep I noticed some tingling in the pinky finger of my hand. I rolled over and put my phone down and felt it in my other pinky too.

Now today I've been worrying about it a lot. My pinkies have felt "off" all day. Not necessarily always full pins and needles but at least a little tingly, it's hard to describe fully. It seems to only be affecting my pinkies and maybe my ring fingers as well to a lesser extent.

I've read about pinched Ulnar nerves but it would seem strange that it is affecting both hands, no?

Which has made me worry about early symptoms of MS or poor circulation...

Fishmanpa
10-09-23, 21:23
Your post is literally a definition of the HA mindset and how that mindset results in the most negative situation. I think you know that.

FMP

Elfking
11-09-23, 02:23
Your post is literally a definition of the HA mindset and how that mindset results in the most negative situation. I think you know that.

FMP

I'm experienced enough with anxiety to know it is likely anxiety... I'm anxious enoug to think it could be something else.

NGC253
11-09-23, 07:03
I get this in my index finger! does it feel like pins and needles without the numbness??

Elfking
11-09-23, 16:15
I get this in my index finger! does it feel like pins and needles without the numbness??

That would be a good way to describe it. In fact, instead of my pinkies today I've woken up with that feeling in my index fingers as well!