PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else constantly twitching all over the place?

NGC253
20-09-23, 01:38
I had a severe anxiety attack for about 3 months and now I'm twitching all over the place, this has been going on for 1 month. The anxiety is wearing off - ever so slowly but I'm still twitching which makes me anxious again so I'm in a vicious cycle. I have gone deeply into the RABBIT hold of that dreaded disease but I'm a month in so I'm assuming I'd feel weak or something else by now - but how do you stop the twitching?
It's all over - my feet, calfs, knees, thighs, stomach, back, butt, hands, shoulders, neck, eyes and chin!
Like everywhere - how do I STOP IT!

Hypo84
20-09-23, 09:18
Just check other topics, there is a lot of us. I've been twitching all over, somewhere non stop since January 2022. There is no way to stop it. It might stop on its own.

suttree63
20-09-23, 16:19
Not currently twitching ... but have in the past ...and will probably do so in the future. If you haven't done this already ...just come out of Forums and go to the Articles heading. Click on Articles and near the top of the list you'll see 'Symptoms.' This is a longish sub article which is well worth a read as it will help put your mind at rest. I've read it numerous times over the years and it always has a calming effect.:sleep: