PDA

View Full Version : One pupil bigger. Had 3 opinions. Should I let it go?

Cutecat25
21-09-23, 10:13
Noticed my pupils were different sizes in Feb. This was around the time I started lexapro. I got my eyes tested they said my eyes were healthy and I let it go. Last week I started worrying about it again as I've been having daily headaches (I've always been a headachy person).
I went to get my eyes tested again they said all good but could be my meds. They told me to see my gp and my gp referred me to an opthamologist who said nothing to worry about he cant see any signs of anything serious and its most likely normal for me.
Should i let it go. I wake up daily with a headaches and feel tense and tight in my head all day the different sized pupils are also 24/7. How many opinions are too many??

BlueIris
21-09-23, 10:34
Definitely let it go. I went down this particular rabbit-hole, one pupil is still a slightly different size to the other and absolutely nothing has happened. GP said all was fine, optician didn't even notice.

You're okay, promise.

Hypo84
21-09-23, 10:56
Had the same fear, one is still a bit larger than the other. First time I noticed it, it was 5 years ago and I am still here.