PDA

View Full Version : any ideas on how to 'get out' of depersonalisation?

littlemiss_sunshine
28-11-07, 21:44
hi guys,
iv been having many of these phases whereby i'm 'dettached', 'depersonalised', 'disorientated', 'disconnected' to people and things around me. i'm just wondering if anyone has found or knows a way to tackle this.
thanks sam x

miss motown
28-11-07, 22:50
hi hun ive sufferd with this for sooo many years that im getting use to it i no its very scairy and you carnt really explaine wots happining to you without people think your loosing the plot.wot i do is try and keep your self buzy around the house you will find it will pass just as quickly as it came x

littlemiss_sunshine
30-11-07, 18:10
iv bin trying to keep 'focused' on things- it just dont seem to work as well i hoped. tell ya wat iv not bin 'myslef' since, but having sed that im now more like a happier ghost instead of a miserable one! im also trying to except it, i just dont want it to take away my life. so any advice?
sam x

feels_like_home
01-12-07, 03:19
I get this symptom as well. I have gotten used to it and still find it horrible. I distract myself as much as possible. Try to do something physical. It sounds funny, but colouring helps me a lot. Hope this helps.
Michelle