PDA

View Full Version : new beginning or ending

mcclan
23-09-23, 05:30
HI all 2010 when i first looked on this site to try and get back to the person i was from what i was going through. During the time over the years i seem to be getting there and coping ok. well in 2020 i had a metal plate put in my leg to help me. fast forward to 2021 i took very ill with something that i was unsure of which i was then told at the hospital that i got an infection in my leg due to the plate. i tried to get my head round it but was hard as they said it could of killed me. They had to take it out due to this where i spent a long time in hospital to get rid of the infection. three months down the line a suffered a massive heart attack which i got seen too quickly with the ambulance services to save me again. i had stents and tablets i have to have for ever now. I was sill in shock about it as im an active person in life. IN 2023 JANUARY i had a seizure at home which i thought was another attack. until i was scanned and biopsied to find out that I've got caner on the brain and lungs due to caused by skin cancer. I feel as though something is after me and cant seem to get my head round it all now as i think my time is coming at an early age for all this. Sorry its along post but i just wanted to keep it as one as its all happened in 3 years back to back.

venusbluejeans
23-09-23, 05:39
Hiya mcclan and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Carnation
23-09-23, 08:46
Oh jeez, that's a lot of stuff to contend with.
You are still here to tell the story.
Are you currently having treatment?

mcclan
23-09-23, 18:26
Yes still having treatment at the moment as they said that's all they can do as it won't cure it

Carnation
23-09-23, 21:09
I hope you get some calm from this forum.

BlueIris
24-09-23, 05:03
Same. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this.