PDA

View Full Version : Physical symptoms without feeling anxious?

Dajannna
27-09-23, 21:17
Often I get chest tight and left arm tingling. Also few days ago started having pain under left breast, and back pains. I did ecg 2 years ago and think something is wrong with heart. I haven't gone out in month due to depression.. Idk what to do i guess ill just die.. My heart is bad maybe feel weird..

Sparkling_Fairy
28-09-23, 17:48
The fact that you're afraid something is wrong with your heart, shows that you are feeling anxious. You may just not realize it.
Having symptoms while feeling like you're not anxious is very common! It's because your nervous system is constantly on high alert and anything and everything triggers it, even if you are not feeling anxious in the moment

Dajannna
29-09-23, 19:50
Yeah i think so. Also i got pelvic pain 11 days ago and thought it's uti and took some antibiotic on my own ot lessened a little but again today i feel like pelvic pain and lowerr back pain no money for doctor idk what to do

Dajannna
29-09-23, 20:09
The fact that you're afraid something is wrong with your heart, shows that you are feeling anxious. You may just not realize it.
Having symptoms while feeling like you're not anxious is very common! It's because your nervous system is constantly on high alert and anything and everything triggers it, even if you are not feeling anxious in the moment
Yeah i think so. Also i got pelvic pain 11 days ago and thought it's uti and took some antibiotic on my own ot lessened a little but again today i feel like pelvic pain and lowerr back pain no money for doctor idk what to do