PDA

View Full Version : Constant need to go to the bathroom

darlene85
01-10-23, 11:46
I have a terrible problem with frequent urination these days. I've had it when I first moved here a year ago, it was driving me crazy but I was very anxious.
I have some private problems that make me anxious and sad and I don't know if that's the reason.
I went to the bathroom five times in an hour and I feel the need to go again. I always drink a lot of water but I don't go so often like now.

I am so scared and it's ruining my quality of life. I was at the bathroom five minutes ago, literary and I must go again.
I am afraid that it's kidneys or liver, I've been taking painkillers for years and paracetamol ruins kidneys and liver.
I want to cry.

Is it really possible that it's just an anxiety?

Lencoboy
01-10-23, 17:18
I have the odd moments like this where I need to urinate more frequently than usual.

In fact, I had a massive run-in with another fellow client at my day centre a few years back who was constantly sticking his beak into my toileting habits and he can be a right interfering busybody on occasions plus the staff there have often seemed rather blase about his antics and bossiness (perhaps more through absentmindedness and not really noticing rather than blatantly siding with him) though he seems to have come down a peg or two more recently and doesn't stick his beak in as much nowadays, thank God!

I mean, who should really give a flying fig about other people's toileting issues when it's personal to the individuals affected and absolutely no business of the serial interfering busybodies who sadly all too often inhabit this planet?

BTW, have you now moved on from scared of current Covid then?