PDA

View Full Version : feeling down

ashley1985
29-11-07, 00:25
Hi
I have been so down for a few days, i feel like i have nothing to live for and whats the point your only gonna die one day. i just can't cope with all this anxiety, i feel emotionally drained, i seem to be crying all the time coz i just don't see the point in anything, everyone around me is just getting on with life and i don't understand why i can't do that. is all just part of anxiety? any advice or tips for dealing with this?

Love Ash ----x-----

mlondon
29-11-07, 00:40
Hello Ashley

It sounds like you are depressed and suffer from anxiety. It is a horrible and terrifying thing. I felt the same a few months. I so anxious about dying yet i really didn't see the point in living. I told myself to just keep fighting and one day i would see the point again. My doctor put me on anti depressants and I got some therapy. Try and think back to your happiest moment, you can have that again. I am still anxious but i don't feel like I am going to die each day now and I can see the point of living.

Make sure you get some help though and treat yourself as much as possible.

lesleyB
29-11-07, 09:36
Hi Ahsley, sorry you are feeling so bad. First are you having any help with this, if not go an see your doc and see if you can get counselling or some meds. I have just finished counselling and it was the best thing I have ever done. There is always a reason for living, I am sure you have family and friends who care about you and would be devestated if somthing were to happen to you. Try to give yourself something to lookforward to prehaps an outing or trip to the cinema.We are here for you and we care, so take care of yourself.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Lesleyb