PDA

View Full Version : Ate from an opened jar of applesauce left out for 12 hours

jflood21
06-10-23, 07:50
I've been having bouts of horrible panic recently and I seem to keep making things worse. I only recently found out you were supposed to refrigerate applesauce after opening and the only reason I bought it was because I was having trouble swallowing pills and herd applesauce helps a lot. Anyway this has me worrying now that I'm gonna get seriously sick and I've already been to the hospital 3 times in the past 2 weeks. I have a history of actual heart problems that I needed a catheter ablation done and I also have really bad stomach problems which is why this worries me a lot. Looking for any help possible in the mean time my next therapy appointment is on Monday!

Hypo84
06-10-23, 08:27
Why would you get seriously sick? You might get upset stomach and would happen 6-8 hours after eating. So at most some diarrhea and optionally vomiting 1-2 times , at best nothing. Nothing serious either way.

jflood21
06-10-23, 08:35
I appreciate the message! My health anxiety / OCD is absolutely horrible and every symptom or feeling in my body I get is a death sentence in my mind. I don't like thinking the way I do and am looking for healthy ways to change that but as of this moment I'm definitely in a bad funk. Your message did help tho and I really do appreciate it, Thank you!!