PDA

View Full Version : Fear of blood cancer

fma11122345
07-10-23, 00:02
Hi all, lately my anxiety has been pretty bad the last few weeks. A few weeks back I found this nasty bruise on my stomach in which I hade no idea how I got it. I chockd it up to one of my work outs since I do about 60 squts pre day. So I didn't think much of it, soon it went away and all was good. But I still hade that voice in the back of my head telling me otherwise, to be scared and not let my guard down. Lately I've been taking it easier and not over doing it. But yesterday I woke up with a pain in my right hand middle finger and noticed it was a bit swollen and bruised. Since the stomach buries I got a few weeks back I've made it my point to note anytime I got hurt, so I have no idea were this came from and now being to panic even more. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231006/953d503e43d10ff79423ce2cc349d932.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Lana
07-10-23, 00:43
If these two random bruises are the only thing that made you think about blood cancer, you should drop it immediately. People get bruises often without knowing or remembering how they got them. In addition,since your finger hurts, and is, as you say, a little swollen, it absolutely and definitely points to a real physical injury, and has nothing to do with bruises related to blood cancer. Just calm down, and let it go.

fma11122345
07-10-23, 00:59
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk