PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very weird - heavy head bit woozy

Gettybetty
07-10-23, 13:36
I’m a long time lurker, having had a very bad period of anxiety a few years ago that is mostly resolved, but I get occasional flare ups.

I’ve had a stressful few weeks taking my mum away for a couple of days and stressing about various things.

Since Wednesday I’ve felt a bit off. I feel like something is happening in my brain, like it’s a bit heavy or brewing something horrible. I feel unsteady on my feet at times and I’m getting weird aches moving around my body, general malaise. I don’t have a cold as such but I’m feeling bunged up - but I have year round allergies.

So obviously I’m dying of something horrible, or I have a virus with weird symptoms. Any insight would be helpful. I’m going on holiday next week and I’m scared this will still be there, but I generally panic about any illness and that it’s a permanent thing. Help, anyone?

I know it’s not a long time but I feel like I’m constantly waiting for the horrible le one and then terrified it’s finally here.

WorryRaptor
11-10-23, 21:48
It sounds like allergies and stress fatigue if I'm honest. This time of year can really flare allergies up. I have some weird thing with histamine that knocks me on my behind sometimes, and August to November always seems to give me a stuffy head yet clear sinuses, a dizzy/drunk/pressure feeling in my head, and general feeling of drained energy.

It sounds like the stress has left you run down, and your body is releasing "feel gross" chemicals. This on top of general allergies can leave you feeling pretty horrid.