PDA

View Full Version : Am I showing signs of lung cancer?

ShaunRyder
08-10-23, 20:46
For the past few weeks I have been worried about lung cancer, this is what has bought me back here.

The past few weeks every morning I cough up some white mucus, it is only the mornings and then goes during the day. I do suffer from really bad allergies which I get quite often but the last couple of days the allergies have not been that bad and still got some mucus. It is white and then turns clear. Some times during the day I have to throat clear. Also if I breath deeply, sometimes I get a little tickle in my throat.

I watched a video on lung cancer and 3 symptoms they said could be: Excessive thirst, Frequent Urination and Upset stomach.

Last Thursday I had an upset stomach during the evening. Since then it has been ok
Two nights ago I woke up in the night really needing a drink and was really thirsty that morning for a bit but seems ok now
Last night I woke up about half 2 bursting for the toilet and then again around 8ish. Today I have felt like going to the toilet on and off all day but its been on my mind all da. I have been timing it and sometimes i has been hourly, but seems ok last few hours.

Are these signs I should go to the doctors asap?

Fishmanpa
08-10-23, 20:53
Are these signs I should go to the doctors asap?

Based on your history? Absolutely not! :lac:

FMP