PDA

View Full Version : Post nasal drip, wheeze/ crackle lower left chest ,I am really panicking, any advice

julia
18-11-23, 20:12
Hi, I know its health anx making me panic about this so much it only started today, no cold woke with headache snd post nasal drip ,an hour ago I felt , heard a wheeze as I breathed out, now I feel a crackle lower left ribcage area, its making me panic and scared, I need good advice, and any suggestions please, I'm too scared to go to bed, post nasal making me do a fair but of throat clearing, had 2 tiniest bits of phlegm

Carnation
19-11-23, 19:04
I get that. It comes and goes. Sinuses cause mine.
I make a point of blowing my nose before I sleep and having a glass of water. Also a few deep breathing as well.

Fishmanpa
19-11-23, 19:42
Where I live, it's been really dry and there are several forest fires in the National Park which I live next to. The air quality is poor at the moment and you can actually smell smoke when you go outside. It's caused the same symptoms that you're experiencing and then some. What's happening with you could be allergy related or the beginnings of a cold and certainly not something to panic about. What worked for me was a dose of OTC daytime cold meds. It stopped the cough and runny nose as well as the mild headache. Can't hurt to try it.

FMP