PDA

View Full Version : feeling bad

sherdac
29-11-07, 21:38
Hi my names sheree, I was a member last year and thought i would come back to the site as i am going through a hard time at the moment. I have in the last week have feelings as if my legs are sinking into the floor and that they are weak. has anyone experienced this. its really scary. Thank a lot

groovygranny
29-11-07, 22:28
Hello Sheree :welcome: (back?) to you!

That is a horrible sensation isn't it? I'm not sure what causes it, but in my case fatigue and low blood sugar had a lot to do with it. Even now, when I get very tired or stressed out, my legs start to 'go' but it doesn't last very long now I must admit. I also suffer from that annoying 'restless leg syndrome' !!

I'm sure you'll get some more informative replies on this - pleased to meet you anyway!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
29-11-07, 23:25
Hi and welcome back

What was your previous login name please?

Lindalou64
30-11-07, 01:33
HELLO SHEREE WELCOME BACK WISH YOU WELL.....LINDA

Pink Princess
30-11-07, 02:08
http://www.gregorygraphics.com/images/welcome_orchid.jpg

welcome back xxxxxxxxxx

sherdac
30-11-07, 12:22
Hi there, my previous log in name was shereedac.for some reason i put sherdac this time, thanks

Joe1981
01-12-07, 02:16
Hi Sher, welcome back!

Southern_Belle
01-12-07, 04:46
Hi Sheree,

Welcome to the site. There are many here who will understand what you have been feeling and can help.

Hugs,

Laura

Nibbles
01-12-07, 18:38
Hi Sheree and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

honeybee3939
01-12-07, 23:01
Hi Sheree

Just wanted to welcome you back to NMP also, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx