PDA

View Full Version : This is a weird one - when I lick my shoulder I can't feel it = nerve test ...

NGC253
29-11-23, 07:32
I know it's weird, but I licked my shoulder and noticed it felt numb, so I took a tooth pick and pricked it like they do at the neurologist when they test things and whilst I could feel it it felt really light - so now I"m worried that there's something wrong with my nerves?
My ring finger keeps having this crawling sensation as well I wonder if it's part of this - if you lick your shoulder does it feel kinda numb when you lick it?!
I know it's weird, but would some body parts be more desensitised maybe??
I know it' crazy but I have hypochondria so I can't help it!
What is the crawling on my finger!
GRRRR

Kitkat99
29-11-23, 08:24
Why are you even licking your shoulder in the first place?

NGC253
29-11-23, 08:37
I was hoping no one would ask that ... It was just something random, no idea why I did it but I did!
Suffice to say I figured everything out from there - and then the weird tingling started again in my finger!

Kitkat99
29-11-23, 08:44
I’ve had a tingling feeling on and off in my ankle for about a week. These things just happen.

NGC253
29-11-23, 08:54
yeah they do I know, but aren't you curious to know why? I want to know why it's alway sin my ring finger! I wish I wasn't worried.

Kitkat99
29-11-23, 08:57
Not really because in a week or so it will probably be gone and it won’t matter. My fingers tingle all the time too.

NGC253
29-11-23, 08:57
Thank you for responding by the way....

Fishmanpa
29-11-23, 16:18
This is a weird one - when I lick my shoulder I can't feel it = nerve test ...
:huh: :wacko:

Weird yes, but not as weird as a member who purchased a goose neck camera to look up her coochie :whistles:

FMP