PDA

View Full Version : Health and anxiety,

Kerryducks
08-12-23, 13:03
Hello . My name is Kerry, I am a 60 year old staff nurse living in hull East Yorkshire, I have suffered with stress and anxiety for about 6 years since lost my mum. This has exacerbated recently with family issues and health anxiety, I’ve been diagnosed with severe high blood pressure and I am having investigations at my gp . I also have a newly diagnosed heart murmur. As I am a. Nurse my mind is in overdrive at the moment, as you can imagine. I’ve headaches and feel trembly and anxious. I’ve been started on amlodipine 5mg on Wednesday and have to start propranolol when I get my prescription later, looking forward to getting some advice and help and chatting with you all, thank you xx

venusbluejeans
08-12-23, 13:09
Hiya Kerryducks and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Kerryducks
08-12-23, 13:11
Thank you I will take a look. It’s helpful knowing there are others like me. X

BlueIris
08-12-23, 13:52
Hi Kerry, it's great to meet you!

steven67
17-12-23, 20:29
Hi Kerry nice too meet you my brother has had a heart murmur since he was 10 he’s now well into his 60’s and a ok , yes lost my mother Oct 2020 and sister within 6 months of each other this is what started up my HA again god bless take care remember your never alone Steve