PDA

View Full Version : Mr Terry Malby

TerryM
31-12-23, 13:41
Hi folks, I'm new here today. The name's Terry, in my 70s, married & living in Kedington, north of Haverhill in Suffolk. My anxiety 'journey' began in May, when I think I had a panic attack overnight for no apparent reason while my wife and I were in a B&B for a night before our holiday.

venusbluejeans
31-12-23, 13:47
Hiya TerryM and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Carnation
31-12-23, 14:27
Welcome Terry.
You might want to change your user name to something else. Personal information is kept relatively secret to protect ones privacy.
It's up to you but your first name would have been enough or something made up. Saying Suffolk is fine but maybe not the exact location.

As for the PA. They do seem to come out of nowhere and you wonder why it happened. You may have been thinking about something causing a trigger, sometimes this is an unconscious thought. It might have been a buildup of worry causing it. But it is completely harmless, even though it doesn't feel like it at the time.
Anxiety is fear and causes the body to respond when actually you might not be feeling fear at all. The main culprit are your thoughts.