PDA

View Full Version : Tingling in one toe only? Anyone else?

NGC253
04-01-24, 02:27
Hi All,
For the past 4 days I've had tingling in one toe, at first I thought I had like a sticker stuck on it but it's not that - it's tingling right on the edge of the toe.
It's not numb or anything and I have sensation but it comes and goes and it's annoying - has anyone else had this?
Previously I had tingling in my fingers - that's gone but comes back if I do a lot of work with my hands.
I googled Peripheral Neuropathy but that talks about a numbness test which I don't have - but it's been 4 days and google can't tell me anything else but neuropathy!

Has anyone else had this - what was it??

NGC253
04-01-24, 05:10
Anyone?

Lencoboy
04-01-24, 08:50
I'm sure I've had such symptoms on the odd occasions throughout my lifetime, but nothing out of the ordinary has knowingly ever ensued as a result.

NGC253
05-01-24, 07:58
Thank you for responding, I think my anxiety comes from the WHY ... why is it doing it? It's not for no reason and WHY isn't it leaving!
But thank you for answering!

Carnation
05-01-24, 09:16
Yes, I've had it. Actually had it a couple of days ago. And I've had it before. Only for about 5 seconds. I just put it down to anxiety because I've had tingling toes before as well when highly anxious.

NGC253
05-01-24, 22:33
Thank you! I wouldn’t care if it was just now and then, this is almost a week!,just one toe / it’s freaking me out - dr appointment booked for the 10th - I hope it’s gone by then.

Charlie1108
14-01-24, 18:32
How did you get on in Dr's? I'm having similar, plus similar sensation in my thigh/bum cheek on same side. Now I'm getting hot flashes in my arm. Trying not to succumb to the anxiety!

NGC253
18-01-24, 09:03
Yes Dr didn’t know / I went to a podiatrist and he said I have misaligned ankles or something and that the tingling is probdbly compressed nerves! However I get it in my fingers and sometimes even cheeks! I use to get feelings of water dripping on me / that was weird!

Charlie1108
18-01-24, 21:40
Yes, I've had the water droplet sensation too. Usually when I've been super anxious and things are starting to calm down. Guessing it's adrenaline misfiring x

NGC253
19-01-24, 01:33
My Dr said that the body makes noise and that not all noise needs attention - she said that toes and a crawling sensation is not a noise that's important, so I believed her! I think it definitely is anxiety!