PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out death calculator and astrology please help

scaredgirl86
10-01-24, 12:15
I was bored looking up stuff about twin flames thinking a guy I like is mine and this death calculator came up https://instaastro.com/relationship/death-calculator/

says based on astrology that it’s accurate I went put my info is said die in 2039 and it freaked me out I also put in the guys info said exact year making me worry about us dying together in an accident or something

It made me worry about family members who h said they have three years left. The site didn’t say anywhere for entertainment purposes im really worried gonna die soon part of me says that it’s not true but supposedly it is based on your birth date

Please look at site tell me what you think I’m feel hopeless right now

Lencoboy
10-01-24, 16:07
Not something I believe in, as I think it's all a load of BS, just like the hundreds of 'end of the world' doomsday predictions that have abounded over the years, with nothing of the sort actually ever materialising, including that much hyped-up moment in December 2012 that turned out to be much ado about nothing, and one of the most embarrassing moments of my lifetime so far!

Pkstracy
10-01-24, 16:48
Those things are not accurate. No one knows the date of their own death, and nothing can tell you when.

scaredgirl86
10-01-24, 19:13
Thanks for replies Ive see other sites with calculators that usually says thst it just for entertainment this one didn’t supposedly based on Vedic astrology which is supposedly true which makes no sense. It also is saying thousands born on the same day all die same day therefore no reason to believe it right lol

scaredgirl86
10-01-24, 23:28
Also had worry cause saw something on birth chart about something I worry about since have ocd which makes me worry this stuff is true