PDA

View Full Version : Please help…what is it?

willous1
16-01-24, 09:53
I have had some issues and been dealing well considering. Have had bloods but all good and tonsils are all up but seen a doctor.
However I woke up last night and when I went to pee felt that it was swollen direct above the privates. Now I know if it was in the groin it could be glands but nowhere does it say on google what that middle bit is below the stomach and above the privates for men. It may be that I just didn’t know it felt like that but can anyone help…please. When I press on it I can’t feel much until I go to the bones.

willous1
16-01-24, 10:05
There’s no pain, it’s just slightly above and slightly to the left and right…not in the groin.

Sparkling_Fairy
16-01-24, 15:38
Stupid question maybe, but below the stomach and above the privates, isn't that just your bladder?
And wouldn't it be swollen because you had to pee?

willous1
16-01-24, 16:48
I suppose so, right in the middle isn’t swollen but either side is. Not as far over as where the glands and groin are though.

willous1
16-01-24, 17:54
Under my arms are a bit achey now, could it just be a virus

willous1
17-01-24, 13:10
Results can back as no infection so must be a vital thing for that affect all glands. How do I stop from worrying about them going back down over time