PDA

View Full Version : podiatrist said I have misaligned joints - what does that mean?? Anyone else??

NGC253
17-01-24, 07:38
I went to the Podiatrist as my Dr told me I have hammer toes so I freaked out and now freaking out even more. The Podiatrist said I have significant misaligned joints - WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?

I have to go back for treatment but he didn't say what that is or why I have it?
Could it be due to the scary three letter word - or MS, or diabetes?
He said it's not caused by anything like cancer or tumours etc but this is the first time I've had something wrong with me - does anyone else have misaligned joints?!

.Poppy.
17-01-24, 18:48
I think it's pretty common for things to get out of alignment just by nature of everyday life. Realignment is basically why chiropractors exist.

I'm currently seeing a physical therapist because my pelvis is out of alignment. I suspect it's from walking my parents' dogs, but that's neither here nor there. :roflmao:

Most likely he'll have some exercises for you to do, and he may be able to do some aligning techniques in office. It's really not a big deal, I promise.

NGC253
18-01-24, 00:41
Thank you! It's probably fine right!