PDA

View Full Version : Fatty Liver Pain

fallenidol1
24-01-24, 11:55
Hi, I was wondering if anybody had any experience with fatty liver and it turning painful?

I have had fatty liver for several years, the doctors never seemed too concerned with it and so neither was I, this was probably my first mistake!
My liver function blood tests have been high for a long time but again, nobody seemed too concerned about it.

I’ve been going to the doctor for upper right abdominal pain and fatigue for a few months now and was told not to worry.

I had a routine blood test last week and was called back by the doctor to say the liver function was reading higher than usual and they want to repeat the test in three weeks.

I’ve made the mistake of using Google and see that pain usually comes at late stage liver disease and now I’m absolutely paranoid it going to fail or it’s not curable. I’m completely freaking out and don’t know how I can wait for three more weeks until I find out what is going on.

Has anybody else had an experience like this? Did it work out?

Thanks in advance.

Stressed32
04-02-24, 19:59
I just want you to be aware that fatty liver can 100% be controlled with the foods you put into your mouth. You need to be eating no processed sugars or carbs and lots and lots of healthy fruits and veggies and lean cuts of meat. Stay away from junk food! I want to say I read a study where this can make a difference in as little as 2 weeks!