PDA

View Full Version : Petechie on partner

Charlie1108
01-02-24, 17:33
Hi all, I'm in a complete spiral. My partner has a small rash on his back with what looks like blood spots but last night I noticed he has a larger area in his chest hair of it. He's a manual labourer so says it's from where he sweats in work as he wears several layers. He says he often scratches that area. Of course, I am convinced it is blood cancer pf some form but he doesn't suffer with anxiety at all and as he thinks he knows why it's there, will not see a doctor. I am convinced he will die and cannot eat or sleep. The anxiety is terrible. I have been working so hard on my health anxiety and this is my first proper spiral in over 2 years.

Charlie1108
01-02-24, 17:34
The area on his back is the size of a 50 pence piece and is a bit scaley. The larger area on chest is completely flat

Jase.
01-02-24, 18:36
It could simply be a very minor skin infection which he's more than likely aggravating by scratching.

Positive thoughts, lovely.

katniss
05-02-24, 05:18
The sweating and itching sound like they can make that happen. Especially if he’s itching hard. Also just the placement of it all sounds likely, as he has told you himself that that is where he sweats and itchy!