PDA

View Full Version : Battling tonight

Janieb
01-12-07, 17:47
I am having a seriously tough time tonight, my left eye has been playing up but it's rather sore and feels out of sorts tonight, my left arm is also sore in a way and I am just feeling so run down and stressed out. I am trying to calm myself down and just reassure myself I am not having a stoke or a brain anurisim (no major headached)

now the tingeling is starting. I just want to get a grip tonight but battling to do jusr that.

Just needed a moan really
Thanks,
Jane

barbie
01-12-07, 19:49
Hi Jane,
You are NOT having a stroke or an anurism! I had a major problem with my eye a couple of months ago, and after my Mum dying from an anurism in June I was terrified. But let me tell you, if you had an anurism your head would hurt so much you would not be sat at your computer, believe me!

When we are anxious, we can tense around our eyes, causing all sorts of aches and pains. I realised that after re-reading the info on this site.

I hope this reassures you a little.

Janieb
01-12-07, 22:50
Thank you for your reply Carla, sorry to hear about your mom.
I think I am just over tired things have not been going very well

honeybee3939
01-12-07, 23:05
Hi Janie

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time tonight hun, hope tommo is a better day for you:hugs:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/caprice333/HUG.gif

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

manmoor
01-12-07, 23:34
Hi Jane have a hug from me hun :hugs: I hate it when we get those thoughts that convince us that something is seriously wrong when we know at the back of our mind that its just our anxiety. xxx