PDA

View Full Version : Please help waiting on bloods for lymphoma-has anyone had a large limpoma

Hopefull4567
14-02-24, 09:41
Hi...i went to the docter about a squashy lump I have on the inside crease of my arm..they said it felt like a fatty lump..my anxiety got the better of me and was thinking lymphoma ,sarcoma ect so she said to put my mind at rest she would do some bloods...
I couldn't worry about this lump any more so I went for a private ultrasound yestursay which showed a limpoma...
Although he said it was 5.8 cm which is quite large for a limpoma occording to Google...should I be worried about this size
Also I'm now waiting frantically for my blood test results 🤦*♀️thinking there going to flag up some type of cancer..please help

Hopefull4567
14-02-24, 21:20
No one

jojo2316
14-02-24, 21:27
Im not sure what the bloods will show? The ultrasound was fairly conclusive by the sounds of it…

MrLurcher
15-02-24, 08:30
Hi...i went to the docter about a squashy lump I have on the inside crease of my arm..they said it felt like a fatty lump..my anxiety got the better of me and was thinking lymphoma ,sarcoma ect so she said to put my mind at rest she would do some bloods...
I couldn't worry about this lump any more so I went for a private ultrasound yestursay which showed a limpoma...
Although he said it was 5.8 cm which is quite large for a limpoma occording to Google...should I be worried about this size
Also I'm now waiting frantically for my blood test results 臘*♀️thinking there going to flag up some type of cancer..please help

Hiya, my partner discovered a very similar thing last year. She had a scan on it just after xmas and it just turned out be an enlarged lymph node with no further investigations needed.

If you've had a scan which diagnosed a lipoma then you're all good.