PDA

View Full Version : Massive hugs for our Stace81

manmoor
01-12-07, 23:18
Please could we all give Stace extra big hugs as she lost her boyfriend a year ago tomorrow and I know shes hurting big time :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Stace you've been a true friend to me for a long time now and I loves ye to bits hun :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

erialc
01-12-07, 23:23
Stace,

You are always so nice in Chat

Thinkin of u hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flowers:
:bighug:

TC Claire xxxxxxxx

honeybee3939
01-12-07, 23:23
Stace

Heres are some hugs from me hun:hugs: :hugs:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/jet630/Hugs203e.gif

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

jodie
01-12-07, 23:26
aww stace i will be thinking about you hun

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s55/PurpleReditude/bighugs.gif

jodie xxxxx

Granny Primark
01-12-07, 23:27
stace, loads and loads of hugs mate

You are one of the first people I added to msn from nmp, and you and your sense of humour helped me through a really bad time.
Please feel free to contact me. Loopylynn/granny is always here to give you support.

Loads and loads of love
LYNN xx

groovygranny
01-12-07, 23:36
http://th191.photobucket.com/albums/z248/GlamorousGirl123/th_ahug.gifSending you love and hugs Stace xxx xxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers:

nomorepanic
01-12-07, 23:40
Stace

Hugs for you at this time :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Will be thinking of you

margaret911
01-12-07, 23:40
Thinking of you Stace at this difficult time, take care

love Mags xxxx

Shay
01-12-07, 23:49
Hey Stace it been a tough year for you hun and to look back to how you was coping last year you've come a long way which is what he would have wanted for ya, your a scalley manc like me and they dont come much tougher than us :) ,youll get plenty of hugs off everyone else to last you and i know you would rather have a beer off me so the next double jd's on me hun.

Your wee mate as Moo would call me

Shay
xxxxxxxxx

judipat
01-12-07, 23:50
stace

A big hug from me.
Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug::bighug::bighug:

miseire
02-12-07, 00:03
stace as u can seeall ur friends are with u at this sad time hope it get u bye the day thiking of u my dear best wishes to u and ur family miseire

stace81
02-12-07, 00:08
can i just say ty to u all.
mainly to gem mandy linda an shay, love you all so much ty for helping me thru this year.
love you all loads xxxxxooo

denize
02-12-07, 00:15
hi stace i know i havnt got any words to say that will make you better or even change things i just want you to know i am thinkingof you at this difficult time my love my heart and my thoughts go out to you and your family xxxxx take care big hugs :hugs: xxxxlove Denize xxxx

manmoor
02-12-07, 00:24
Stace now that lots of people have replied can I please have some vodka and some fags and some hugs and some magic dust for Rudolph aye cos when I was in Tescos today I gave a fiver to charity and they gave me some magic dust to put on me driveway so Santa can see to get the reindeers to land at my house :wacko: I felt like saying to the lady yer about 60 didn't ye know that Santa doesnt really exist eh tut and who says the Irish are dopey lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

funky chick
02-12-07, 01:25
Stace, sending you lots of love and hugs hun, will be in my thoughts please take care lots love Gail xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lindalou64
02-12-07, 04:19
LOVE YOU STACE YOUR A GOOD FRIEND HUN IM HERE FOR YA ANYTIME...............LOVE LINDA XXXXXXXXX

Pink Princess
02-12-07, 09:10
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q7/natetater8/chrglt/friendshipAndLove/angelHugsForYouBlack.jpg

special hugs for an angel, thinking of you stace and here if you need anything xxxxxxxxx

syl
02-12-07, 09:23
thinking of you stace

http://www.superstitcher.com/product_images/XS09_Thinking%20of%20you.jpg

skitty
02-12-07, 12:09
BIG HUGS to you Stace today.
Thanks for all the laughs in chat. You are always so bright and cheerful and lighten the load for us all.
xx:)

manmoor
02-12-07, 12:21
Another big massive hug for me good friend today :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

Believe
02-12-07, 12:23
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/tbsanford/picture-hugsfromtheheart1.gif

nikk_dolittle
02-12-07, 12:41
Sending you some hugs stace

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking about you at this time.

Nikk xxxxx:flowers:

mystics
02-12-07, 15:05
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Stace :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you and here if you need a chat anytime :hugs: :hugs:

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

kazzie
02-12-07, 18:16
Thinking of you Stace:hugs:

Paul would be proud of the way you have coped:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Southern_Belle
02-12-07, 18:55
:hugs: :hugs: Hugs to you Stace. You have been so strong this past year and have gone through so much. I really admire you because even one who doesn't have anxiety would have had a really difficult time coping with what you have dealt with this past year. You did get through it though and that is because of the inner strength you have and you should be so proud of yourself.

Love and :hugs:,

Laura

angiebaby
02-12-07, 21:10
Thinking of you stace.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Nibbles
02-12-07, 22:25
Thinking of you Stace during this difficult and emotional time. As the others have said, you have done amazingly well this year and are one of the strongest people I know.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike x

stace81
03-12-07, 09:37
Would just like to again say thank you to you all.
thank you to everybody in chat this wkend who have kept my mind off things, you have all really helped me throughout this past year and i am truly grateful. :)
xxxx

shoegal
03-12-07, 09:50
Thinking of you Stace. :flowers: :hugs:

Love and hugs from shoegal xxx