PDA

View Full Version : Going away

JPF
19-02-05, 10:58
Hi all

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or whether it merits a post on its own but I will be away for at least the next couple of weeks so I probably won't be posting/chatting/making-up new and strange wildebeeste-based 3 word morph games for a while. :D

It's not a holiday but I might get the chance to nip-in/check mail from time to time.

I just wanted to say thanks for everyone for helping me out so much recently and just for being the great bunch of folks that you all are. So before this turns into a Gwyneth Paltrow-esque Oscar acceptance speech I'll just say thanks chaps and chapesses and will see you all again soon.

Cheers
J
PS I'd also like to thank God, my family, the cast and crew, particularly Maurice in the hair and make-up dept, Hildegard my poodle, Lurch my P.A., Sanchez for the bowls of South American marching powder (sobs, tears, clutching award to heaving bosom etc. etc.)

lainey
19-02-05, 11:04
Lol! J
Have a good time on your trip.

Take care

Elaine x

FAN
19-02-05, 13:08
hope you have a nice time and hope the word games havent gone too far down hill in your absence lol

fan x

pips
19-02-05, 13:14
Have a great time J!

Take Care,

Love PIP's

jude
19-02-05, 14:23
Hi J,

Have a lovely break but dont leave us for too long. It just wouldnt b the same without you[:P]

Jude

clickaway
19-02-05, 16:34
Don't worry, J, I'll look after the herds....

Enjoy your break.

[:o)]

Ray

Karen
19-02-05, 18:38
Have a great break J.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
19-02-05, 19:12
LOL JPF

Excellent post - made me smile.

Have a great time - we will miss you around but look forward to you coming back!

xxx

Nicola

maxine
19-02-05, 20:14
Hi Jeremy,( i sound like your mother calling you by your actual name.)

Hope you have a great time, you'll be missed.

What am i meant to do with out the Lord of the Space Monkeys???:D

Take care
Maxine

Rennie1989
19-02-05, 21:44
Enjoy yourself!!!

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

mojo5
20-02-05, 06:58
My training as a space monkey cadet will just have to go on hold till you return, master.

Nanoo nanoo.

Mo.

seh1980
20-02-05, 16:25
LOL J - have a great time!! :D