PDA

View Full Version : Lost weight - thyroid?

shotta287
31-03-24, 13:58
I’ve not been sleeping that good since the start of the year and my anxiety has been high. I’ve also lost some weight around 1-2kg. I have however been more active at work lately and eating a bit less sugary snacks than usual. What worries me is that it’s the first time in years my weight has dipped below 70kg. I don’t feel tired or lacking in energy but some of the symptoms of an over active thyroid are weight loss and trouble sleeping. Now this is just another worry to add to the list.

Fishmanpa
31-03-24, 14:29
I’ve not been sleeping that good since the start of the year and my anxiety has been high. I’ve also lost some weight around 1-2kg. I have however been more active at work lately and eating a bit less sugary snacks than usual. What worries me is that it’s the first time in years my weight has dipped below 70kg. I don’t feel tired or lacking in energy but some of the symptoms of an over active thyroid are weight loss and trouble sleeping. Now this is just another worry to add to the list.

More like an overactive dragon :whistles:

FMP

shotta287
31-03-24, 19:11
More like an overactive dragon :whistles:

FMP

Thanks FMP. My HA always spirals whenever I lose weight. It’s just that this is the lightest I’ve weighed for quite a while so I may just speak to my doctor.