PDA

View Full Version : Rant kinda (depressing) 21 no mates no prospects

Ozzy
03-12-07, 04:08
21 depressed no mates no prospects no cash.....
:weep:
i do hate my self now and im feeling so low i just wanna self harm (but im not going to im posting here to take my mind off it)
but this is prolly the worst i have ever felt in my life at this time of year and how most ppl are out haveing fun as its almost xmas and stuff sometimes i think about being out and the joys id be haveing but i dont wanna be thinking about that as it depresses me but i cant help it im sorry im just haveing a rant and stuffs im just fed up with the time of year and in 1month it will be over thank god (cheery i know) but its how im feeling i havent looked forward to xmas since ive been depressed like 5yearsish :weep: i just want to be normal and have a life

But anyway my mirtazapine has been upped and for some reason my doctor thinks theres not along wrong with me ive asked to see a shrink and she said no since they have done reports on me and i dont need to see one after 5 over doses this is im so annoyed and this gets me down more yeah ive seen a cpn but it was only a 1 hour ses, and i didnt even get everything in he just said he would end it there and talk some other time but there was no other time.. :weep: he said i had sa and passed it back to my doc then another cpn when i took a over does at the hospital seen me changed my meds to mirtazapine she only listens to ppl whos not me for some reason ive asked her about 12 times to refer me but no she wont... most of the time i take over doses for a cry for help just for her to listen to someone other then me ive already changed doctors i prolly cant again im too scared :weep:

I hate my self for the way i am and always will be
thanks for reading and take care all

Thanks Ozzy

eeyorelover
03-12-07, 04:24
Ozzy -
YOU DO HAVE MATES!!!!!
I think you are kind and funny and have a wisdom beyond your years!!!
Not that I am calling you a kid or trying to give away my age :winks:

Don't EVER think that you're alone cuz YOU AREN'T!!!!
You have people here who luv ya and would be here at anytime if you need support!!!

I know what you mean tho darlin!!! It's hard when you feel stuck and that nothing will ever change.

I don't know if you can ask to speak to someone else about getting referred or not but if you can thats what I would suggest.

Just know that you are appreciated for who you are and that if you need a shoulder to lean on there are lots of people here who you can count on (myself included).
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx
Sandy

manmoor
03-12-07, 08:26
Oh Ozzy have a big hug from me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

ladygrom
03-12-07, 10:14
hi ozzy so sorry your feeling that way you do have m8s us you arnt alone i hope you feel bit better soon tc elaine xx

dawny
03-12-07, 10:54
ozzy

sorry to read that you feel so poorly......christmas is a bad time of year, even if your not depressed

you have got mates we are hear to listen on this site....your in the right place

time never stands still ozzy, how you feel now isn't how you will always feel

take care and think positive

dawn

Ozzy
03-12-07, 15:26
Thank you for your lovely reply's my sa is getting worse and worse day by day i wanna keep pushing but every time i try its like 2 steps back i end up where i started but im gonna carry on and still push for the sake of it who knows what is out there eh? :)

debera
03-12-07, 15:41
aww sending you hugs ozzy
debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

trac67
03-12-07, 15:42
Ozzy,

Now see in your last post thats the attitude to have hun, positive all the way, who knows whats waiting for any of us just around the corner, we just have to get out there and get round that corner to find out :)

This time of year is hard, everyone out there enjoying themselves and us stuck at home, but that will be us one day we just have to believe in ourselves.

Keep smiling hun and definatley keep up the positive attitude

Love

Trac xxx

Catwoman
03-12-07, 17:29
We all feel fed up sometimes, and if you get anxious and depressed its made worse. I dont really have any friends either, my family treat me like a skivvy and all I seem to do is work and worry.
I get depressed around Christmas time too about things. But I try to take my mind off them doing other things.
You have friends here Ozzy, be strong.

kazzie
03-12-07, 17:47
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Ozzy

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Lozzie
03-12-07, 19:05
Ozzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy!!

This time of year is difficult for alot of people. I always struggle through christmas time.

You are not alone Ozzy hun and heres some hugs from me :)
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Laura xxxx

Super_Simon
10-01-08, 18:19
This time of year is difficult for alot of people. I always struggle through christmas time.

Too right! Me too. It's over in the blink of an eye though, thank goodness :yesyes:

Stay positive Ozzy, I have felt similar many times. Try to keep active, I know it's boring, but housework helps me. Tidying, hovering, anything to take my mind off things.

Richie
11-01-08, 13:33
Hi Ozzy i didn't see this thread you nposted before xmas and have just picked up on it now,
I know its not just xmas and new year time when feeling depressed and anxious it's with us all the time isn't it!! BUt Dec and Jan are two of the worse months to get through its when you feel at your loneliest isn't it.
Especially when a New Year starts and u think "Oh Hell here we go again" !!!
i especially feel the years are just slipping by and like you are having to fight the "system" that i once worked in!! Fighting for help stresses me beyond anything.
I do hope that now xmas is over at least you are feeling slightly brighter.
Just hoping you are getting on alright.
I've been in the depths of despair especially recently with not much hope on the horizon but reading what you wrote has heped me to see that there are others who are in the same boat, and who are also trying desperately to get some help.
take care love Richiexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx