PDA

View Full Version : shoulder pain

peach
03-12-07, 12:55
ive had pain in the back of my shoulder now for a few days...im trying not to google, but terrified of bone c....cant even say it.....
i dont know the symptoms...and really want to google...but wont...just trying to slow my heart to normal now,.and try to be calm...last thing i want is a panic attack when its late at night n im home alone...

please any advise? preferbly positive...lol

sorry, having a bad night.....

manmoor
03-12-07, 13:12
Hi Peach,

I have shoulder pain hun nearly everyday if its any help to reassure you :hugs: please don't google as it will only make you feel worse as I've done that so so many times and always regretted it afterwards. Maybe try and read a book or watch tv to distract you I know its not easy but you can get through this as its anxiety that is giving you these irrational thoughts hun :hugs: xxx

belle
03-12-07, 14:55
I have left shoulder pain right now.

mirry
03-12-07, 15:10
its probally all the typing on the pc , thats what caused mine and its really a common problem. My hubby has had shoulder pain for 5 weeks and is sitting here waiting for the doctor to phone him back .
Maybe put a hot water bottle on it to relieve the pain.
hope you feel better soon.

peach
03-12-07, 21:38
thanks everyone,

mirry, i never thought of that.....its in my left shoulder, and im right handed, but guess that doesnt make diff when i type...hmm.....
ill keep that in mind....

i hear ya bluebell......after i rubbed it, it got worse, but waking up this morning, its back to only hurting when i touch it....

manmoor, thnx, youve helped releive me greatly about this...will try to ignore...

my dog died of bone cancer recently, and it was all so quick, i guess its become a new fear of mine now........fun eh?....lol....

miss motown
03-12-07, 23:47
hi idjust like to say ive been getting a pain right across the top of my back for days and yes you guessed it i to think the same the big c ive convinced myself silly over this i think he more we think of the pain the worse it gets so try not think about it i no its hard as i try not to the the same myself but your not alone its awful isnt it