PDA

View Full Version : Me In Peru

Gregor
03-12-07, 16:24
Hi,

I just wanted to update on how i'm doing. I'm currently in Lima, Peru - that's me, with agoraphobia, travelled all the way on my own to Peru! I still can't believe i actually did it, but i have an amazing sense of achievement for having done it. I'm so proud of myself.

I'll be here for a good while yet. I'm hoping to feel much better with my anxiety before i go home. Whilst i was very happy to have made the trip, it was still something which caused me problems and i'd like to have less anxiety the next time.

Anyway, if you like, you can see a photo of me here in Peru. Just click the link http://www.itsonlywords.info/peru-photo.php

Gregor

PUGLETMUM
03-12-07, 17:13
:yesyes: hi gregor, WOW you should be really proud of yourself!!! give yourself a big encouraging pat on the back and continue the fight!!:shades: :winks:

clickaway
03-12-07, 17:59
You've made an amazing journey mate - be proud :)

chalky
03-12-07, 18:44
Hi Gregor,
Your trip is inspirational.WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's amazing what we can do despite our problems.
Have a ball,mate
Chalky

kazzie
03-12-07, 21:12
Nice one Gregor:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Kaz x x x

nomorepanic
03-12-07, 21:16
Well done Gregor

Sounds like you are having a fab time:yesyes: :yesyes:

honeybee3939
03-12-07, 21:16
Hi Gregor

Your a inspiration to us all hun !

Well done what a fantastic achievement!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Love the pic too thanks for sharing:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

groovygranny
03-12-07, 21:30
Woah!!

Way to go Gregor - amazing!!!

I'm in complete and utter awe - get the shudders just thinking of all that way....and on your own too!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your adventure with us - I wish you all the best for the rest of your journey...we're all looking forward to hearing from you again when you get home!

http://www.aworldofadventure.com/images/backpacker_cartoon.gif

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:)

JayneH
03-12-07, 21:38
Heartfelt congratulations on your wonderful achievements, Gregor :hugs:You are an inspiration.

I have been thinking of you very much and hoping that your journey to Peru would be comfortable and enjoyable.

I greatly admire your bravery and thank you very much for sharing your journey with us. Look forward very much to hearing about your time in Peru on your return.

Lots of love to you and your Wife -

Jayne xxx :hugs:

Nibbles
04-12-07, 19:50
Hi Gregor,

What an amazing achievement! Well done and thanks for sharing it with us, you're an inspiration. You sould feel very proud of yourself.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
05-12-07, 02:10
Hi Gregor,

What an amazing trip to go all the way to Peru. I think you should be so proud of yourself to fight anxiety to go there and I applaud you. Well done!

Hugs,

Laura

dawny
05-12-07, 10:03
wow regor that brilliant, have a good time mate

dawny