PDA

View Full Version : abdominal pressure-any ideas please????

geordie flower
03-12-07, 20:47
Hiya, For the past week or two ive had a strange feeling in the right side of my bellybutton. It doesnt cause me any pain just feels weird like a kind of pressure/fullness there. Ive had a good feel around and i cant feel any lumps or bumps and of coursi know its stupid but ive googled it and convinced myself ive got ovarian cancer!!!! please can anyone relate to this or have any ideas, im 34 thanks tracey x

nomorepanic
03-12-07, 21:55
It could be trapped wind. I dont mean to be personal but are you constipated or have diarrohea at all?

Just trying to rule some common things out first.

Mooky
03-12-07, 22:35
HI Tracey

I have been having a similar sort of thing to you. Are you taking any medication at all? I have a feeling mine may be to do with the Sertraline I have been on for a couple of months. Have a look at some of my other threads regarding tummy issues

Mooky :)

miss motown
03-12-07, 23:21
this sounds very much like irritable bowl syndrome do u feel all bloated if you suffer with anxiety that can cause ibs try takin some lactalous ur pepermint oil see how you feel

geordie flower
04-12-07, 08:55
Hiya, thanks for all your replies, im not on any medication at the moment other than the pill. My toilet habits are fine and normal :blush: so no probs there. I woke up today and decided im going to stop poking ang proding my tummy to see if i can feel anything cos im prob not helping it. Im not in any pain at all it just feels weird! Im off work on the sick at the minute so ive prob got too much time on my hands and looking for things that prob arent there :wacko: I think distraction is prob the key, i think i'll write my xmas cards out and see how the day goes, thanks again tracey :flowers: x