PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Stuart from Sheffield

stuart82
04-12-07, 19:02
Hi Everyone:) , I've had anxiety for about 3yrs now since I was 22 and have definately had my ups and downs! Is does get easier as you recognise it for what it is. I've never joined anything like this but now I have a really good understanding of it, I would be happy to help others. One thing I will say is that the symtoms we go through make us a lot stronger in the long run than others that don't suffer with anxiety. Is their anyone else from Sheffield or surrounding?

bottleblond
04-12-07, 19:18
Hi Stuart,

Welcome to NMP. I'm really glad to hear that you are feeling so well!!!

Lisa
xxx

Nibbles
04-12-07, 19:43
Hi Stuart and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I live in Manchester on the other side of the Pennines. :D

Take care,

Mike :)

honeybee3939
04-12-07, 21:09
Hi Stuart

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Im just up the road from you in Wakefield:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

groovygranny
04-12-07, 22:16
Hello Stuart:welcome:to you!

You'll have plenty of opportunity to share your experiences here - as well as give and receive help and advice.

Glad you joined us and pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
04-12-07, 22:17
Hi Stuart

:welcome:

I used to live in Sheffield but not now I am afraid but I know it well.

Hope we can be of some help

Southern_Belle
05-12-07, 02:07
Hi Stuart,

Welcome to the site. There are many here who will understand what you have been feeling and can help.

Hugs,

Laura

trac67
05-12-07, 03:38
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

manmoor
05-12-07, 09:16
Hi Stuart,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

stuart82
05-12-07, 10:29
Hi everyone, I've been having a good look through the forums and see that everyone has the same sort of symtons. I've had quite a few different symtons since having anxiety and was really fixed on some of them. Find that the more you understand each one, the easier they are to deal with and then find they eventually have very little effect on you. I used to pay to see a therapist which really did help me but its all about been able to talk to people who understand. When I think back to how I was 2yrs ago I'm 100 times better now, do have my bad patches though still but with time you never know! :)

Lindalou64
06-12-07, 13:01
HELLO STUART AND WELCOME TO THE SITE.....LINDA