PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help??

joolee
05-12-07, 09:23
Hi i have just started to feel a bit weird lately i dont know whats wrong... i have a heavy head and numb sensation in my chin plus i feel like my tounge is swollen but its not!!! Last night i was in my bed and every time i closed my eyes they i felt like i was about to have a fit my head went all tight and i got a fright and i jamp up i dont suffer from fits but i used to suffer from panic attacks do you think this is stress related because i dont feel stressed only when this happens i hate it please help. thanks love Julie xxx

Panic1971
05-12-07, 11:42
Hi Joolee

I can totally relate to the tightness in the head. I have been getting that really badly since Monday. For me it is my head and my neck and I get really really dizzy with it.

I was so tempted to ring the doctors for an appointment - but whats the point as he puts everything down to my panic/anxiety.

I am quite stressed at the moment - but who isnt at this time of year.

Take care anyway x

lesleyB
05-12-07, 14:38
Hi Joolee, I have a tightness in my head as well feels like the top will come of, it is all anxiety try and do deep breathing when you get the feeling does help.:hugs: :hugs:
Lesleyb

joolee
05-12-07, 16:01
Thankyou Ann and Lesley i thought i was going mad its so horrible i hate the heavyness in my chin and im dreading going to bed at night when before i loved going to my bed after a hectic day with 4 kiddies lol i hope this goes away soon as i cant bear it thanks again take care you two love Julie xxxxxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxx