PDA

View Full Version : Hi Newbie SAD sufferer

stormers74
05-12-07, 11:18
Hi all,

Just a quick intro, i am a 33 yr ish old male living in the UK, and have suffered from SAD for about 10 years.
Although this winter have been free of symptoms :D so far........

One of the difficulties I face is that I also work in the field of CBT, mainly related to Eating Disorders, Anxiety and Depression, Interesting how I know all the techniques, know some of the most prominent CBT experts in the country, I have all the skills, and can help others with ease, but applying it to myself, well thats a different matter.

nomorepanic
05-12-07, 19:18
Hi there

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
05-12-07, 19:40
Hi Stormers and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

honeybee3939
05-12-07, 19:58
HI Stormers

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here,im sure you will get some great advice, suoport and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

margaret911
05-12-07, 22:37
Hi there and welcome to nmp, I hope this site helps you like it helps me. Take care.
love Mags xxxx

ladygrom
06-12-07, 09:27
hi ther welcome to this great site youl find loads of info on here tc elainex

Lindalou64
06-12-07, 12:58
HELLO STORMERS AND WELCOME TO THE SITE........LINDA

trac67
06-12-07, 15:23
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xx

groovygranny
06-12-07, 21:37
Hello Stormers :welcome: to you!

Well, if I could practice what I preached - I'd be cured tomorrow lol!

Still, you're among people who feel the same here so you'll find loads of help and support!

Pleased top meet you!

:)

Southern_Belle
07-12-07, 01:04
Hi Stormers,

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will be able to help many here and perhaps others can give you advice along the way.

Hugs,

Laura