PDA

View Full Version : Participants needed for Anxiety study

adr
05-12-07, 18:38
PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR STUDY INTO ANXIETY

We are a group of researchers based at the University of Essex in Colchester, looking for people who are experiencing significant anxiety problems / difficulties to take part in our study. Our study examines how a simple computerised programme may affect your anxiety.

If you are interested in participating, you will be asked to undertake a brief assessment that will further explore the anxiety that you experience. If you do then decide to take part, you will be asked to respond to some questionnaires and complete some computer tasks.

You will be paid for your time and reimbursed for any travel expenses.

For further information and /or to take part please contact Anna Ridgewell or Kelly Garner on 01206 873784 or email adridge@essex.ac.uk or kgarneb@essex.ac.uk.

jo61
05-12-07, 19:36
Count me in. I'd be interested in participating

julieb
05-12-07, 23:59
could you email me with more details please. juliebroadhurst48@btinternet.com

thanks

angiebaby
06-12-07, 16:09
Yes, i would like more details too please, very interested.x

adr
07-12-07, 16:51
If you would like to email me at adridge@essex.ac.uk I can forward you an information sheet giving you further details of the study.
Thanks very much for your interest.
Anna

louwilliams
09-12-07, 20:05
hi

Definately very interested. I have emailed so am just making double sure!!

Thanks

Louise

alexis
10-12-07, 00:57
Hi I tried e mailing you but it failed, will try again though

Richie
15-12-07, 13:51
would do it but its a bit too far away for me unfortunately :(
i live in Sussex
Luv Richie

chalky
15-12-07, 14:13
I would be interested but I'm in Northern Ireland.Any chance of a computer or snail mail version of this?
Good luck with it anyway.
Chalky

adr
06-02-08, 17:21
Thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in our research. Unfortunately at present we have no plans to conduct the study in any location other than at the University of Essex.

We are still in great need of individuals to come forward to take part however, so if you feel that you are able to make the trip to the University of Essex in Colchester (we will fully reimburse you and pay £5 per hour for your time), please email me at adridge@essex.ac.uk for further details.

Many thanks,
Anna