PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks

RMCD
08-11-03, 15:44
I had my first real panic attack in 6 weeks today, What started it was a pain in my chest so i took my pulse and i thought my heart skipped a beat and off i went into panic mode. What made it worse that i was alone in my house at the time so that made me panic more. I have been reading the info on omega3 but what if you dont like fish or olive oil or wallnuts is there anything else that i could take?

Meg
08-11-03, 18:13
Take it as a capsule supplement. It doesn't taste fishy.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

twister
08-11-03, 19:10
I bought 60 capsules of fish oil inc a high concentration of omega 3 today in Boots for £11

Meg
08-11-03, 19:22
An alternative may be Quest who do 90 tabs of 1000mg for £10.13 on their website.

andrew
08-11-03, 19:45
hi

i brought 120 capsules of salmon oil, 1000mg, rich in omega-3 fatty acids in holland & barrett today - £4ish. they also sell capsules of cod liver oil, rich in omega-3 for about the same price

Meg
08-11-03, 20:01
This is starting to sound like an auction .. LOL.

Just be aware that wherever you get your supply from to check that it is from a natural and not synthetic source. Some corporations find it cheaper to manufacture an equivilant compound rather than use the original stuff which may cost more but is more effective.

Meg

Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

benoo5
08-11-03, 20:27
meg,
ive been taking fish oil capsules,rich in omega3,for about four years,as i was told it helps keep my muscles supple,and helps alleviate strains,which are common in my job.
have i been taking the wrong supplements?....help,please...bryan.

Meg
08-11-03, 21:15
Good choice Bryan- it's entrirely appropriate to take them as a prophylaxis/supplement for your job.

Meg

benoo5
08-11-03, 21:34
thanks meg x