PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

Kev23M
20-02-05, 19:21
New to this site, just wondered if anyone from the Surrey area needs to chat to get there feelings out, then maybe we could chat and help each other.
Just a thought

Take care

Kev:)

FAN
20-02-05, 19:41
hi and welcome im not from surrey but hello any way i posted in your other thread bout the chat forgot to add it gets busy after 8.30pm hope to see you there

fan x

clickaway
20-02-05, 20:03
Hi Kev,

I am from Surrey, so just pmail me.

Don't know how you feel or what your issues are, but let me know!

Ray

nomorepanic
20-02-05, 20:04
Hiya Kev

You are more than welcome to chat on here too and post a bit of info about yourself. We are a friendly bunch and have loads of advice to offer.

Hope to hear some more from you.

Nicola

sarah
20-02-05, 22:30
Hiya Kev

Im from Surrey too.

Feel free to PM me or email me of you need a chat.

love Sarah
xx

lisarose
21-02-05, 14:54
Hi Kev,

Welcome to the site, i am sure you will find it very helpful I've only been here for a week and it's helped me loads. I'm not from Surrey but from Stoke-on-Trent but if you want to email me for a chat or Post a message then please feel free. Iam not sure what you suffer with but I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and have also had post-natal depression which started in 2000. I just suffer with GAD and the odd panick attack now and I am so glad I found this site as it has helped to know that there are people who really know what it is like. Everyone here is very friendly and supportive and the info it provides is excellent.

Hope to hear more from you soon

Love Lisa