PDA

View Full Version : shaking

sammie
06-12-07, 10:05
hi

does anyone have a feeling of inner shaking within the body its not always visible and if so how do you cope with it it driving me nuts

sammie

u0000998
06-12-07, 11:40
Yes I am always shky inside - thats sometimes why I know I am still not OK. But the constant worry about how I am feeling emotionally is by far the worst symtpom. Cannot connect with the world as I am too concentrated on myself. Does that make sense?

lesleyB
06-12-07, 16:04
Hi Sammie, I have the shaking feeling inside aswell, its the adrenaline that you produce when you have anxiety .I do deep breathing and relaxation which helps.:hugs:
Lesleyb

PUGLETMUM
06-12-07, 19:35
:D hi, yeah had the inner trembling thing this time - really didnt like the sensation at all:lac: thankgod it has now gone, its just the intensity of the anxiety i would say

jill
07-12-07, 21:07
Hi Sammie,

As it has allready mean said, its the adrenaline, the body tries to get rid of it by shaking it off.

I tried of few things when I had this,

jumping on the spot,
running up and down the stairs,
dancing anything to burn off the adrenaline, these do work.

When the shaking has stopped try some relaxation cds, warm bath or listen to some nice music, remember this feeling can not harm you, it will always pass, what I used to say is, if I feel the shakes, shake with it, bop till I drop, LOL

You take care and be kind to yourself,

LOVE JILLXX

mirry
07-12-07, 21:25
LOL i like that jill , shake it off ,lol :yesyes:

Bunty
08-12-07, 17:51
hi sammie

as every else says, its adrenalin. exercise will burn it off. I try to remember that some people love adrenalin rushes and seek to do things that bring them on!!
I recently bought a punch ball (used for boxing) and it's really worked. everytime i feel anxious or annoyed i beat it up!! I've also lost 7lb in weight!!

hope this helps.
Bx

Julz P
15-12-07, 21:50
Hiya

Sorry about the late reply. I've had horrible shakes inside & also visably. Doc put me on a beta blocker called propranalol which has definately reduced the problem massively.

Richie
15-12-07, 22:14
yeah i get "the shakes all the time" visibly as well its probably shaking i have a phobia of (tee hee)
interesting that beta blockers can help perhaps i'll ask my Gp except they hate giving any medication to anyone!!
haven't got much energy but exercise definately helps
Richiexxxxx

debera
16-12-07, 00:37
yes i too get the inner shakes. I get mine usually upon waking in the morning or of if i have a nap in the afternoon. the dr explained it was the muscles contracting and expanding and was told it was nothing to worry about just another anxiety symptom
debera

lucy0927
21-12-07, 16:15
I get the inner shaking as well, sometimes it's in my legs and sometimes it seems to be in the pit of my stomach (that's the weird one). If it's on an evening I try to have a bath and relax if it's during the day I try to have a warm drink and do something to distract myself.