PDA

View Full Version : anxiety bad today

cassi23
07-12-07, 10:40
Hello

Since reading the thread yesterday about the heart stalling and then starting and stopping beating upto 10 seconds I've had this on my mind constantly thinkin its going to happen to me.

What the **** is wrong with me...why on earth would i think that? To my knowledge its not happened before. I'm so down at the moment that just reading that thread has caused me to believe that i'm going to get this happen to me... I woke up so suddenly last night in a panic and my heart was pounding and i'm sure this on my mind is the reason.

Anyway, sorry, i just had to get the way i'm feeloing (low) off my chest.

Hope everyone else is doing better than i am today :(

Cassi

cassi23
09-12-07, 10:34
Thankyou so much for that post.

I have good weeks then all of a sudden a bad day where i just feel so anxious for no apparent reason and then the symptoms appear - i stress about them and then things that i think of start to happen too like head pain etc so i can totally understand that its allin the mind.

I also find that if i concentrate on something else i forget about my 'health' and how i'm feeling. Its just annoying that i'm concious about what im feeling all the time. If i'm not carefulit will become an obsession if it hasnt already.

Anyway, thanks again

cassi xxxxxxx

shaz01
09-12-07, 19:41
Hi Cassi,

Yep mines doing the same today, stalling then going fast, I sometimes think its a Sunday thing LOL.

Take care,

Shaz x x