PDA

View Full Version : Heather from South Africa

Heatherss
07-12-07, 16:40
Hi my name is Heather from Johannesburg
Hope you guys are well
just wanted to say hi.
I haven't really had much experience of panic attacks but my good friend has (in the midst of recovering from chemo) and also I have myself experienced depression. So I'd like more skills to help my friend.
take care
Heather

bottleblond
07-12-07, 16:56
Hi Heather

WELCOME to NMP. It's a brilliant site with alot of valuable information regarding anxiety/panic and all other variations. :biggrin:

Love Lisa
xxx

sagey
07-12-07, 19:48
Welcome Heather and hope you find plenty of help for yourself and your friend. Is there any chance you could show her this site so she can have a really good read through all the links. Anyway, you sound like a great friend and I hope you can help her.

honeybee3939
07-12-07, 21:21
Hi Heather

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

How lovely of you to want to help your friend, i hope this site can help you both hun:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
07-12-07, 22:00
Hi Heather and :welcome: aboard.

Lovely to see you here.

Lindalou64
08-12-07, 12:28
HELLO HEATHER AND WELCOME TO THE SITE IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF INFO HERE AND SUPPORT....I WISH YOU AND YOUR FRIEND WELL........LINDA

manmoor
08-12-07, 15:45
Hi Heather,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Southern_Belle
08-12-07, 18:42
Hi Heather,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who are caregivers and feel exactly how you do and will gain much support.

Hugs,

Laura

groovygranny
08-12-07, 21:09
Hello Heather:welcome:to you!

Lucky friend having a lovely friend like you :hugs: !

You'll find plenty of help and good advice here - glad you joined us!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
08-12-07, 21:53
Hi Heather and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Your friend is very lucky to have you.

Take care,

Mike :)