PDA

View Full Version : Hya

lindaa
07-12-07, 23:54
Hya
My name is Linda. I suffer from depression and I need people that I can talk to and dont think Im Mad!!!
I just want to talk to people who feels simular to me
Thank you for reading
Love Linda
xxxxxx

mikmead
08-12-07, 04:45
Hello. We're not mad at all. We just think, and perhaps suffer in different ways. It's easy to see a broken leg. Hard to see broken feelings and emotions. Try Dan Millman's approach "Be unreasonably happy" it works for me at times.:yesyes: MIK

Krakers
08-12-07, 06:36
Hi Linda - you certainly aren't mad.

I'd say most of this site feels like that at one time or another, but one bad day doesn't mean you'll have a bad week. Likewise 10 minutes of thinking you've lost the plot shouldn't ruin your day.

Depression is a bit of a rollercoaster. The more you learn about it the less severe the ride becomes.

If you haven't done already, see your GP about it. Don't be worried about being judged - they're their to help. Also, anything discussed is totally confidential.

Theres a number of treatments they may suggest, but the earlier you seek help the quicker you can nip it in the bud. No use dwelling, book yourself in at your docs and I guarentee you'll feel better for it just by talking.

If meds are suggested, then they can certainly help for the hear and now. Don't be afraid to reach out, number 1 is you and thats what you need to consider first.

Best Wishes ............... Krakers.

Lindalou64
08-12-07, 12:26
HELLO LINDA AND WELCOME YOU ARE NOT MAD WHAT SO EVER, I WISH YOU WELL.............LINDA

manmoor
08-12-07, 15:46
Hi Linda,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Southern_Belle
08-12-07, 19:05
Hi Linda,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel exactly how you do and will gain much support.

Hugs,

Laura

nomorepanic
08-12-07, 19:59
Hi Linda

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
08-12-07, 20:21
Hi Linda

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

groovygranny
08-12-07, 21:15
Hello Linda:welcome:to you!

Nope, you're not mad - but you are among plenty of people who are all in the same boat here, so you'll get plenty of help and support now!

Gald you joined us - and pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

margaret911
08-12-07, 21:42
Hi Lindaa
Welcome to nmp. I too suffer with attacks of depression and anxiety so you are not alone. Take care.
love Mags xxxx:hugs:

Nibbles
08-12-07, 21:59
Hi Linda and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)