PDA

View Full Version : hi

bac
08-12-07, 05:37
I'm new here and I have a health phobia always afraid of dying! I have two kids under three and a half, and one is adopted and the other is in the process of being adopted. I have had this phobia since I was 18!! NOT all the time I must hasten to say it has gone away for years before, but I am forty now and need to get on top of this once and for all. :wacko: I seem to think I am dying all the time if I get the slightest niggle. So debilitating . HAving read some of the forums Its very reassuring to know that there are others out there with the same it just seems to help.

kate
08-12-07, 07:39
Hi bac,

Welcome to the forum :D

Kate

Pickle
08-12-07, 07:44
Hi Bac

A warm :welcome: to NMP. You will find some great advice here and make some great friends on your journey. Hope you see you around,

Take care

Lindalou64
08-12-07, 12:25
HELLO BAC AND WELCOME TO THE SITE.........LINDA

manmoor
08-12-07, 15:50
Hi Bac,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

bottleblond
08-12-07, 16:22
Hi Bac,

WELCOME to NMP!!!

Lisa
xx

Southern_Belle
08-12-07, 19:06
Hi Bac,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel exactly how you do and will gain much support.

Hugs,

Laura

nomorepanic
08-12-07, 19:59
Hi Bac

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
08-12-07, 20:22
Hi Bac

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

groovygranny
08-12-07, 21:19
Hello bac :welcome: to you!

Wow, two kiddies under 3 1/2 ? - greatest respect to you !!

You'll find plenty of help and support here - it's a great feeling knowing you're not alone isn't it?

Glad you joined us and very pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
08-12-07, 21:58
Hi bac and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

bac
10-12-07, 05:38
Thank you all its good to know there is now somewhere to log onto for support when the going gets tough (all the time at the moment!!!! ) but I'm sure now knowing I'm not alone I will be able to cope a bit better. And making new friends along the way is a great bonus also.

Thanks
BAC