PDA

View Full Version : that rocking feeling

sherdac
08-12-07, 10:45
Hi can anyone relate to this?
i feel as if i am rocking from head to foot even though people say i am not. its a horrible feeling. i have to watch myself walking down the stairs as my feet feel as if they won,t touch the next stair, if that makes sense.

funky chick
08-12-07, 12:59
hi Sherdac,
Yes i too get that feeling you describe it is really horrid. take care love Gail:hugs: :hugs:

Pink Panic
08-12-07, 13:27
Hi

I get this too sometimes. I liken it to walking on a boat at sea. It's another horrid anxiety symptom.

Take care,

Pink
x

Panic1971
08-12-07, 16:35
I have been getting this too recently. It makes me feel really dizzy and nauseous. I sometimes feel like I am swaying. Also, if I close my eyes I feel like I am going to fall over.

littlemiss_sunshine
09-12-07, 18:29
i get this all the time, everyday. but when i start to focus on ONE thing at a time like my breathing, or just one task then i dont notice it that much- if that makes sense. if im constantly thinking and being all anxious then it just tends to get worse. i get dizzy and nauseous... which brings on the panic symptoms... which gets me all tired and depressed... which brings on more thoughts... then it all begins again!!!
try not to overwhelm urslef.. make sure u come first.. take a stand from this xx
luv sam

BlackLily
09-12-07, 22:03
I have this all the time. I've had it as long as I remember. It feels like I am swinging back & for.

SANDYJANE
10-12-07, 10:47
yes i also get this a lot ,its not nice