PDA

View Full Version : Why Did I Google ( Buzzing In Ears)

miss motown
09-12-07, 00:05
OH MY GOD WHY DID I GOOGLE, WELL IVE HAD THIS BUZZING RINGING IN MY EARS FOR ABOUT 8MONTHS UR MORE ITS DRIVING ME MAD ITS WITH ME AS SOON AS I OPEN MY EYES AND ITS DRIVING ME MAD.ANYWAY IVE JUST GOOGLED AND IT SHOWS TITINUS AND ALSO BRAIN TUMOURS SO YOU NO THE ONE IVE CHOSE YES YOU GOT IT THE BRAIN TUMOR WHY DID I GOOGLE.I READ UP ON IT AND ALL THE SYMPTOMS I GET LIKE DIZZINESS VERTIGO ETC THERE ALL TO DO WITH THE BRAIN AND SAYS SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE OH MY GOD I SHOULDENT OF DONE THAT GRRRR ANOTHER ONE TO WORRY ABOUT :wacko:

Believe
09-12-07, 00:40
Oh Hun,

I have the buzzing in my ears too, I agree with you.I know my is tutinus, i have never looked beyond that. I hope that you settle soon.

No more googling.

Alisonj
09-12-07, 04:03
Oh I know what you mean about googling! It is the worst thing for us but impossible to stop at times!
I get the buzzing in my ears as well. WHen I get it I am either anxious or its when my BP is alittle on the low side. I know that it can be a huge part of anxiety though so try not to worry too much

decca
09-12-07, 11:49
Have you had a cold or stuffy nose ?, I tend to get catarrh in my sinuses which according to my Doc, causes pressure in the ear which in turn causes lightheadedness and tinitus.Pinching the nose and blowing against it helps to equalise the pressure or using a vicks sniffer thingy.
Hope this helps.
Decca

manmoor
09-12-07, 12:05
Oh Miss first have a hug hun :hugs: The amount of times I've been cross with myself for googling over the years :wacko: Use this experience with google as a learning experience for you. Print out a copy of this post and put it in your purse and the next time the google bug gets you bring it out and look at it and say now thats what happens when I google :) that helped me as well as a few of my friends on here threatening to cut my hands off lol. We have all done what you have hun so put it behind you and DONT DO IT AGAIN OK :hugs: xxx