PDA

View Full Version : Back after a long time

Indea1984
09-12-07, 11:41
Hi all

My name is Indea - I used to be a frequent visitor of the forums, but haven't been on for quite some time.

I have suffered from panic attacks for a very long time, and was able (for a while) to keep them somewhat under control.

However, I have experienced some setbacks of late - last year was a bad year and I became very ill with anorexia. Fortunately I had the support of my fantastic fiance and family and managed to go into recovery quite well.

I am now 9 months pregnant - due any day now which I am very excited about.

However, my panic attacks seem to have returned with a vengence and it is becoming quite hard for me to enjoy life. I felt it was time to return to the forums, as they helped me so so much previously, and are a tremendous support network.

I hope to speak to you all soon

Indea

Lindalou64
09-12-07, 15:16
HELLO INDEA WELCOME BACK I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR NEW BUNDLE OF JOY,YOU HAVE BEAT THIS ONCE YOU WILL BEAT THIS AGAIN........TAKE CARE.............LINDA

groovygranny
09-12-07, 16:40
Hello Indea :welcome: back to you !

Ooh, do keep us posted about your exciting impending event won't you?

Just ask for a laptop when you're having your cuppa and biccies afterwards lol !! (do they still give you that nowadays? Long time since I was a new mum lol !)

Anyway, glad you decided to come back - you already know how much help and support you'll get here!

:flowers:

bottleblond
09-12-07, 19:17
Hi Indea,

WELCOME back!! I'm Lisa, ive been a member of NMP for quite a while now. I also suffer from Anxiety, Panic attacks and agro.

I'm sorry things have ain't been so good for you recently, but hopefully with the help you have at home and the help you will receive here things will get back on track again for you soon!!

Love Lisa
xxx

Nibbles
09-12-07, 21:47
Hi Indea and :welcome: back

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Best wishes to you and the imminent arrival.

Take care,

Mike :)

Indea1984
10-12-07, 17:16
Hi all

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. It's nice to know there are people out there ready to listen and who know where you are coming from.

Indea
x

nomorepanic
10-12-07, 21:50
Hi Indea

:welcome: back and lovely to see you here again

Hope we can be of some help.