PDA

View Full Version : Big week ahead!

ConfusedByLife
09-12-07, 22:51
Oh dear. this is a big week for me. Friday is my work christmas dinner and drinks after and im crapping myself. Been sick for the past week or so, stomach problems but this seems to be clearing up at last. This is in the back of my mind. dont wanna throw up and when my stomachs like this it doesnt help. I hate eating in front of ppl, especially big meals. Each day this week will be like a ticking clock, ticking towards noon on friday and the meal and drinks after. Its like waiting to be hanged lol. well not quite as bad but this is the way it feels. Im tired of feeling like this. when will it end!!!!! To make matters worse theres a girl there i always feel uncomfortable around, a bit of a nasty peace of work. I dont really get on with the people in work and they're all cliquey so i expect to be on the outside of most converstaions. I have diazepam ready as i couldnt face this without it but im still terrified. no doubt anxiety will increase as we get closer to friday. I will survive. its only anxiety but it just feels so awfull aghhhhh!!!. wish me luck people. :blush:

erialc
09-12-07, 22:54
Awww CBL, Good Luck on Friday, I am sure you will be fine hun!
:hugs::yesyes:

Work people can be like that sometimes you just gotta try and ignore it and try and get through the meal and drinks.

Hope all goes well

TC

Claire xxx

kazzie
09-12-07, 23:20
Awwww Con:hugs:

Try not to worry in advance mate:yesyes:

But a word of advice........if you are desperate have a diazipam and a small glass of wine it wont kill and will relax you!!!

Look forward to the success post on Friday!!!!

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

kiwistace
10-12-07, 05:02
Hi Con,

This is a big time of year for anyone with any kind of anxiety and we all find it tough, but I know you will be OK once you get there. Take anything you need to, to get through - Im sorry I cant offer any great advice as I would go and drink my way through the wine bottle, which is NOT good advice.

Just wanted to wish you luck and am thinking of you.

margaret911
10-12-07, 23:38
Hope it goes well for you Con and I will be thinking of you on Friday. You can do it mate.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
love Mags xxxxxx

Lozzie
12-12-07, 15:11
Awwwwww con :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck for friday!!! Im sure you can do it!
I'll be thinking of you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Let us know how it goes!

Laura xxxxxx

woofytalk
21-12-07, 01:02
I'd love to hear how it goes! I had a blast at my christmas party. Actually, i got so tipsy I wound up getting up on the karioke stage with a few co-workers.:blush:

Best of Luck! Keep us updated.

Cheers,
Rachel

chalky
21-12-07, 01:17
Hi Con,

Friday may be a big day but don't forget all the other big days you have successfully come through recently!!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

By the way,it's nearly Saturday mate.

Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
21-12-07, 01:41
CBL - did you make it or not as this was a few weeks ago now?

Hope you did and had fun!