PDA

View Full Version : New Here

blue eyes
10-12-07, 09:50
Hi i'm new here, discovered this forum by chance and now am seriously glad i did.

Um i'm 23 and agoraphobic and have been since Dec 2003. But its only now i've been starting to face the real world again and feel i have the strengh needed to get better.

I have a wonderfull family but, i came online in search of people who can really understand and can talk openly about anxiety etc with out embarressment of saying the wrong thing. Alot of my family dont know how to talk to me anymore, they see me as another person to the girl i was just a few years ago. So im often left feeling isolated and like i have no one to talk too.

Anyway i'm gonna stop there before i become a self pitying bore and just hope i can find some new friends.:hugs:

honeybee3939
10-12-07, 10:07
Hi Blueeyes

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friendnds too.:)

Make sure you check out all the links on the left hand side of this page also, theres some great info to help too.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

ladygrom
10-12-07, 10:31
hi welcome youl find loads of support and make freinds on here we all understand your not alone tc elaine xxx

Lindalou64
10-12-07, 13:09
HELLO BLUE EYES AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I WISH YOU WELL........LINDA

groovygranny
10-12-07, 15:13
Hello blueeyes:welcome: to you!

It's very true - even with a loving and supportive family, you can still feel sort of alone and detatched. But not on here! We all help and support each other because we understand what we're all generally going through.

Glad you joined us and pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

trac67
10-12-07, 15:24
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
10-12-07, 21:51
Hi Blue eyes

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
11-12-07, 18:27
Hi blue eyes and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. One of the great things about this site is everyone understands what you're going through.

Take care,

Mike :)

Pink Princess
13-12-07, 01:36
http://www.myspaceacademy.com/graphics/hello/hello_graphic_01.gif

welcome to the site xxxxxx