PDA

View Full Version : Ok not sure if hugs will work!!!!

eeyorelover
10-12-07, 11:05
I think I just need to vent cuz hugs might not help this one!!!

GRRRRRR
My daughter wakes me up at 4am cuz she says she doesn't feel good!!
I tell her go back to bed but you're going to school today!!!!
We've been having problems with her wanting to play sick to get out of school!!!
I finally start to drift back off to sleep and she storms in saying the dryer isn't working and wants me to fix it!!!
Are you kidding me???
Do I look like the dryer fixer type of person???
I've got finals at 11am and didn't get to bed till 1am cuz of insomnia!!!
Now she's stompin thru the house crying cuz her clothes are wet!!
She had ALL WEEKEND to worry about that!!!
HELP I'M IN HORMONE HELL!!!!!
LOL

So it's 5am - I'm going to work in 2 hours to fly around and get my work done so I can be to the school by 11 to take 2 finals!!!
I need a vacation!!!

Ok this post makes me sound like a heartless bit@h!!

I'm really not!
I love my kids but you ever feel like your in a row boat trying hard to paddle upstream with a teaspoon??????
Not working very well:weep:
xxx
Sandy

Believe
10-12-07, 11:14
:hugs: Sandy :hugs:

I can so relate to this hun. It's seems that sometimes no matter what we do or try it's not enough. I know that you love your kids to death. You are just having a very bad Monday.

I hope all goes well on your finals. I also think that Christmas stress is getting the best of us all.

Hope that the dryer can be fixed easy.

Hope that you day improves. I went through this this weekend with my son, but ours was over our computers memory and graphics.

Love,
Tina

manmoor
10-12-07, 11:29
Oh Sandy this made me LOL hun :D sorry :hugs: you have a fab day and good luck at the finals :yesyes: xxxxx

Catwoman
10-12-07, 14:58
Tell me about it! My son can drive me bonkers, he never stops talking, says rude things and sometimes fights me. I love him with all my heart but boy can he be a bugger!

Mums understand!:yesyes:

trac67
10-12-07, 15:34
Oh Sandy, I know just how you feel mate :hugs: I didnt sleep all night, went to bed did my relaxation cd, still awake, got up, pottered about, went back to bed, still couldnt sleep so got back up again and stayed up to get the kids off to school, at 8am Jade decides she cant find her black shorts for games, bearing in mind they need to leave at 8.05am and she has had all weekend to sort them out, I washed and ironed them and if she had put them away as she was asked then she would know where they are, and I so wasnt in the mood for a hormonal 16 year old stomping about the house, saying how unfair life is, when ive not slept all night, kids eh lol

Hope your finals went well mate :yesyes:

Love

Trac xxx

Nibbles
10-12-07, 22:35
Ooooohhhhhhh noooooooo Sandy, what a nightmare! Good luck with your finals, I hope all has gone well. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike x

nomorepanic
10-12-07, 23:28
Sandy

:bighug: :bighug1: :bighug1:

For you mate

Lindalou64
11-12-07, 13:50
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
HUGS FOR YOU SANDY WISH YOU WELL ON YA FINALS....NOW DIDNT YOU KNOW KIDS THINK WE CAN FIX ANYTHING WE SUPPOSE TO DO EVERYTHING.AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....NOTTTT!!!!!!!!!! TAKE A DEEP BREATHE SANDY ITS DOES GET VERY STRESSFUL AT TIMES I KNOW............LINDA XXX:flowers: :flowers:

mystics
11-12-07, 14:18
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: These are for you Sandy, i sincerely hope with all my heart that today is a better day for you hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope all went well with the finals keep us posted when you can and find out :D

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

eeyorelover
11-12-07, 15:58
Thnx you all :)
I took my first 3 finals yesterday and didn't do too bad I don't think!!
Won't get my grades until next week!!
I have 2 more to do today and then I am on break for a whole month!!
WOOOHOOO
Well a break from school anyway!!
haha
Turns out the dryer wasn't working cuz the breaker was tripped from all my Christmas lights outside being connected to one breaker!!
Way too much stuff to power I guess!!
So this crisis is over and now on to whatever the next one will be :)
With a 16 year old girl in the house it's always a soap opera around here!!!
LOL
xxx
Sandy

Southern_Belle
16-12-07, 16:22
Dear Sandy,

Hoping things have settled down by now and that life is back to normal, although having a teen myself I know even that can be rough! lol :hugs:

Love,

Laura